After switching over the Purple Monkey Studio servers to Sentora I noticed that system email notifications from cron jobs and various other utilities we have installed were not being delivered. A quick check of the mail queue (mailq) on one of the servers showed errors in the messages being delivered. Mail Error: C5048A0EC8 2713 Thu […]

Read More →

After setting up a few domains in Sentora I realized I needed to add a couple to a sub-account, there was not the option for changing the owner directly in the control panel. A quick search of the community forums at Sentora turned up an add-on module called Transfer Domain developed by Remmy from imerLabs. Problem: This module was […]

Read More →